Hotwire Hotel: Help identifying St Lucia hotel

squirms
By squirms,
in

I tried using the bidding helper linked on this site but it shows "Error: no results found"

However it is on Hotwire as a 5 star property, regular price of $741 a night, $257 a night on Hotwire.

4.5 out of 5 on tripadvisor

Amenities:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Self service laundry

Spa services

Wheelchair accessible

Any ideas?

I tried using the bidding helper linked on this site but it shows "Error: no results found"

I think you were searching for St. Lucia, South Africa as that was the only location that was 'suggested' when typing this name; however, we have now added the island of Saint Lucia (which is the one i assume you wanted) and if you select this one you will see results in the EASY VIEW tab.

Now in the easy view i think you'll see the following as the complete set of amenities for this property:

Free Parking

Free Internet

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Spa

Wheelchair Accessible

These amenities are fairly generic so i'm not certain, but the Cap Maison Resort and Spa seems like a likely outcome among the possibilities.

Since this an extended stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com if you decide to book a 'known' regular rate hotel.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

PS- please also update your Hotwire Barcelona thread with your current thoughts/decision for that stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I still havent decided anything for my Barcelona trip.

I came across this hotwire deal for the same nights at $675 a night for a *4 star, ordinarily *1098 a night in St. Lucia.

Here are the full amenities

Free parking, Free Internet, Resort, Beachfront hotel, Free food and drinks, A la carte dining, Free entertainment, Free activities, Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Golf nearby, Tennis nearby, Spa services

I am wondering what this property would be,

4.5 out of 5 on tripadvisor.

The The BodyHoliday at LeSPORT or the Rendezvous would be among two of the possibilities, but i think the former is more likely than the latter... are you willing to spend $650+ per nite on a hotel room?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]