Priceline Hotel: NYC 06/01/06-06/08/06

cleanhandsaresexy
By cleanhandsaresexy,
in

Hello from Canada!

I am new to Priceline/Betterbidding and I am really impressed with this site- lots of wonderful suggestions! I am going to NYC in early June and I would like some advice re: bidding. First, I want a 4* and I am quite flexible in that any area of Manhattan is acceptable. Is $150/night a reasonable maximum? Where do I start with bidding? Should I start now or wait? Should I break up the stay for better rates?

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

You may ultimately have to split these dates, but i wouldn't do so this early before your stay. It also may take a bit more than your $150 maximum bid, but you can try the following every few weeks for the next couple of months (see if you can 'steal' something):

At the 4* level you have 2 re-bid zones available, if you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board if you're unsure.

Select 4* MTW....

Bid $110, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $115, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $120, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTE....

Bid $120, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* UM/CPS....

Select 4* MTE and MTW....

Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $130, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $135, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTE and UM/CPS....

Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $130, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $135, if rejected close browser and re-access priceline however you did previously.

Select 4* MTE and MTW and UM/CPS....

Bid $140, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $145, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $150.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Good Luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]