Hotwire Hotel: Christmas Eve near atlanta

rhennosy
By rhennosy,
in

We are driving to florida from ohio with a stop in Atlanta to rest overnight. I would like to find a 3* hotel for the lowest price. I dont know the city, so i dont know what zone to book and i dont know what to expect as far as Christmas Eve pricing goes. anyone have some advice? We will be traveling with 2 young children.

Thanks,

rich

This will likely be a fairly light/inexpensive nite, so the question to get started are:

1) what is your target budget

2) what is your desired star rating

3) what zones are closest to being en route

Are you simply looking for a place to sleep for the nite OR will you also be looking to eat at the hotel, have the kids use a pool (if available), or want any other services other than bed(s) to sleep?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 5 weeks later...

We are traveling down I75 toward Florida. I can stop anywhere along that route within reason, northern would be better. Three star or better would be nice, I would love to do this for under $70 if possible. Just a place to sleep would be great, but the kids love spacious room with a couch. We love Hyatt Place and Hilton Garden (just for reference, I know we can't pick our hotel).

Thanks,

Rich

You may see a slightly different price - 

I'm seeing a 3.5* in Marietta for $50 for these dates, w/Restaurant, Pool, Indoor Pool, Fitness, Smoke Free, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Free Parking, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower. This would be a possible match for the Marriott Atlanta NW. If so, this is right off 75.

Would this work okay for your travel plans?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]