Priceline Hotel: 4* New York City (Union Square - East Village) Hyatt Union Square New York

Venus0105
By Venus0105,
in

This hotel is actually in the "Union Square - East Village" area but that was not an option. I have been watching this express deal for weeks. It started at $289, dropped to $256, and this morning it dropped to $227. I tried bidding at $195 first but was rejected so I took the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal. I know better deals can be had for this date but I really wanted a hotel in the Union Square - East Village area because of the proximity to Irving Plaza. I'm very happy with the purchase!!

As always, I used the PRICELINE link.

Congrats on your success. :)

Great deal for this newer Hyatt property! Hope you are looking forward to your stay.

Thank you for letting us know about this new property (and zone) so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List. This really does look like a beautiful new(er) Hyatt.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the amenities that PRICELINE EXPRESS associated with this property and showed before your purchase.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

This hotel is actually in the "Union Square - East Village" area but that was not an option. I have been watching this express deal for weeks. It started at $289, dropped to $256, and this morning it dropped to $227. I tried bidding at $195 first but was rejected so I took the PRICELINE EXPRESS deal. I know better deals can be had for this date but I really wanted a hotel in the Union Square - East Village area because of the proximity to Irving Plaza. I'm very happy with the purchase!!

As always, I used the PRICELINE link.

Hi, I'm having trouble finding this on the website.  I checked the priceline express site, but dont' see "union square - east village" section in their neighborhoods.

Any help?  I'd like this exact hotel!

Please start by following-up each of your previous Priceline NYC and Priceline Chicago threads with whatever you decided to do for each of those trips. Then, if you'd like help with an upcoming trip, please start a NEW TOPIC.

If you have used PRICELINE or HOTWIRE in the 4+ years since joining the board please begin to share your wins with the board so that the information can help others.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]