Hotwire Hotel: Help identifying 4* Whistler hotel

jmoosman
By jmoosman,
in

I found a 4* Whistler hotel for $207/night for 2/9-2/13/06 and would like to clarify which hotel it might be (i.e. the Westin or the Pan Pacific).

The amenities listed are:

Restaurant

Pool

Fitness Center

Spa Services

Kitchenette

High Speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Tennis Nearby

Laundry Facilities

Also, we're hoping to get a room that is a suite (not studio) as we're 3 adults (2 are a couple). Are we better off bidding for 2 separate rooms or is there anyway to try for a suite set-up?

Thanks in advance!

The 4* above matches the Pan Pacific, and not the Westin, so the Pan Pacific would be our best guess.

You can't expect more than a 'standard room', so if you must have separate sleeping quarters, i think you need to purchase two rooms.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks so much for your input. It looks like both the Pan Pacific and the Summit Lodge have sofa beds in all rooms, so if we're ok with that we may book one room. Otherwise, it sounds like it's safest to book two.

I'll let you know what we end up doing, and of course will book through SavingsBarn, as always. :)

Such a great website!

Just as a follow-up to this thread, we ended up booking a 1BR suite at the Sundial Boutique Hotel through Expedia, since we were really preferring separate sleeping quarters rather than staying in a studio room at either the Pan Pacific or Summit Lodge. We ended up getting our room for $266/night.

Thanks for your help as always!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]