Hotwire Hotel: 4* Cancun $158 All Inclusive?

PLW
By PLW,
in

Don't be so quick to assume that we're seeing the same property, as there have been instnaces when users doing the same search have had different properties show, and this is likely to happen if two hotels have similar rates loaded into the system.

These are the amenities of the property i'm seeing:

Resort

Beachfront

Food and Beverages Included

Premium Beverages Included

A La Carte Dining

Water Sports/Activities Included

Evening Entertainment Included

Daily Activities Included

Pool(s)

Spa Services

Fitness Center

Children's Activity Program

Tennis Nearby

Golf Nearby

Laundry Facilities

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

If this is what you're seeing then this is a match for the Dreams Resort and that would be our best guess.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

:) Yes this is what I'm seeing. Thanks so much! As you can tell I'm new at this and have never used Hotwire but did use Priceline once last year. I heard somewhere that Hotwire is better for Cancun than Priceline but I can't remember where. I guess I'm still wondering what the resort fees would be.

Lynn

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry to say we didn't grab it when it was there! :) We had a reservation at another hotel for 1 night and waited too long to see if the price would drop! Nothing close to this has been coming up since. Could be that everything is filling up fast because of all the hoels that are still closed.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]