Hotwire Hotel: 3* Vancouver (Richmond - Vancouver Airport YVR) Best Western Plus Abercorn Inn

mmtexas
By mmtexas,
in

Based on past wins, I was thinking I would be getting a room at the Accent Inns, which had extremely great reviews.  There was a reference on the Hotwire site saying the last booking was for the Accent Inns and went with it.  To my surprise, the room was with Best Western Plus.  URG!  I wasn't too happy, at first, and then I read up on the location and the reviews were decent.  My mother and I will be flying to Vancouver the day before our departure date for our cruise and this place fits the bill.  We will be utilizing their shuttle from the airport and plan to walk less than 10 minutes to Bridgeport Station to Waterfront Station.  And, they offer free breakfast, which is not a listed amenity on Hotwire (hopefully we are eligible for this).  Overall, I'm happy with the purchase. 

Amenities:

Free parking
Free Internet
Pet friendly
Airport shuttle
Fitness center
Restaurant(s)
Business center
Internet access

Rate per night - $61.00
Nights - 1
Rooms (2 adults) - 1
Subtotal - $61.00
Tax recovery charges + fees - $15.83
Hotwire total - $81.83 (this total includes an additional $5 for travel insurance)

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the result and this will work well for your plans for the nite.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]