Hotwire Hotel: 3* Seattle (Space Needle - Queen Anne - Seattle Center) Holiday Inn Express Seattle City Center

tonytrucks
By tonytrucks,
in

Thanks for the info.

According to their website, a standard room for double accommodation has only one bed.

Awkward  for travel with a business partner.

There are hotels on Priceline Express that will offer two beds for accommodation up to four people as a standard room.  The only way to find these is to call Priceline and they'll check with the hotel before booking.

Please help id this hotel  11/21-11/24-14.  2 adults 1 child

Hotwire 4* Downtown - Convention Center, Capitol Hill, Retail District

Amenities Include: Internet access, Pet friendly, Fitness Center, Business Center and more...

FULL AMENITIES: Pet friendly, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

I'm seeing a 4* in this zone for $114 w/Restaurant, Fitness, Smoke Free, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower, Pet Friendly. This would be a possible match for the Renaissance.

You may see a slightly different price.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 2 weeks later...

There are hotels on Priceline Express that will offer two beds for accommodation up to four people as a standard room.

You can choose a PRICELINE EXPRESS offer that shows a 'Bed Choice' option and then look to see if any of the 'choices' listed offer a room with more than one bed... but i don't see such a choice on this latest 4* PRICELINE EXPRESS at $104/nite.

If a pullout sofabed or rollaway brought into the room would work for your needs, i think the HOTWIRE suggestion above is your best option, but would also suggest searching for 2adults/2children as this will often keep the price the same where as 3or4 adults/0children may increase the price a little... but you may also get different offers with this different searches so if 2a/2c doesn't yield any options, i'd then also try 3or4 adults/0children.

For instance, currently searching for your dates and 2adults/2children i see a 4* hotel in the Downtown-Convention Center-Retail zone for $101/nite with:

Pet Friendly

Indoor Pool

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Roll-in Shower

... my guess for this one would be the Sheraton.

I'll add there is also a 4.5* hotel in this same zone with a 4.5/5.0 TA rating for $140/nite (a little more expensive but if your budget is flexible it can sometimes be hard to resist 4.5/5.0 TA rated hotels) with:

Resort

Indoor Pool

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Spa

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Travel Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Handicapped Parking

Roll-in Shower

... best guess here would be the Hyatt at Olive 8

Do either of these HOTWIRE offers work for your needs?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Downtown - Queen Anne, Belltown, Seattle Center, Space Needle
Amenities Include: Free breakfast, Free Internet, Pool(s), Fitness center, Business center and more...

Free breakfast, Free Internet, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access, Accessible for visually impaired, Accessible for hearing impaired, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Accessible parking, Roll-in shower

Fri, Nov 21, 2014 - Mon, Nov 24, 2014

Rate per night  $90.00 Nights  3 Rooms (2 adults, 1 child)  1 Subtotal  $270.00
Tax recovery charges + fees $67.50
Hotwire total  $337.50

Shuttle from SEATAC $40 for 3

Was hoping for Hyatt Place, but this will do.

Congrats on your success. :)

Solid win for this property and glad you are satisfied with the win. Thank you for letting us know about the new amenity set for this HOTWIRE property so that we can update the site's Hotwire Hotel List.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]