Priceline Hotel: 4* Atlanta Galleria Express Deal

atmde
By atmde,
in

Hi everyone,

im planning a trip to GA in the beginning of May 2015.

So far I have a refundable reservation for the 3* Wingate by Wyndham Galleria Atlanta (5ngts/ 480$ incl. tax).

Now I'm rechecking opportunities.

Via PRICELINE EXPRESS Deals I found a 4* Hotel in Galleria, which is not listed in the Hotel Lists as

Express Deal Hotel. There are no amenities listed for the property on PL.

But the only 4* Hotel in this Area would be the

"Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel and Convention Center".

Did anyone book this or knows if there is another, maybe newer 4* Hotel, in the specific area ?

What are the specific dates of your stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases. (and there is a link in my signature to the current promotion, please use the links here and not the link in any emails that were sent to you by PRICELINE)

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I see it now...

Unfortunately there are no other clues besides the star rating that are associated with this property so it could be just about anything. The Renaissance is the only 4* hotel in this zone that i'm aware of, but there could always be a new property recently added or upgraded.

Since this an extended stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance (or purchase 2 nites to use the coupon code in my signature). If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You can use our new site BackUp Booking to see if there are any other refundable options, as well as sign up with RateDrop.com to get an alert should the price of any PRICELINE EXPRESS or HOTWIRE options drop in price, as well as set an alert for any drop in price at the Wyndham you currently have as a back-up.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know whatever you ultimately do for this stay or if we can be of further help along the way.

Glad to see you're using and liking the new board tools. :)

Feel free to continue this thread with any additional information/questions for this stay (all posts for the same stay go in the same thread) and please 'close' this thread with whatever you ultimately decide for this stay.

Good luck and keep us updated along the way.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]