Hotwire Hotel: FOUR POINTS BY SHERATON FRENCH QUARTER

J_STL
By J_STL,
in

I've gotten pretty good at narrowing down the name of a hotel before purchasing on Hotwire but this experience is new to me. I'm looking to book a room at the Four Points By Sheraton French Quarters to be with the rest of my group. I'll need to be pretty confident in the hotel name before purchasing this time around or I may end up going directly through the hotel. Any advise on doing a "reverse search" for this hotel? Thank you!

There is no way to bid on a specific property or to have HOTWIRE offer a specific property to you.

You can try searching by the address of the Four Points you want to stay at using our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com which will show you rates at this specific property as well as hotels that are immediately nearby (if you could save $xx would be be worth staying at a hotel next door to the Four Points, a block away, two blocks away, etc, etc)

Also, you can sign up at RateDrop and set an alert to be notified if/when rates at the Four Points drops below the current price (or whatever price you set)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]