in

free parking

free internet 

restaurant(s)

business centre

self serve laundry

tripadvisor 3.0/5

Nov 13-17, 2014

How does the deal sounds like?  This is a first time bidding.

We are also a group of girls travelling so I also want to make sure it's safe.

Thanks a lot!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If you haven't yet, please start by reading your messages.

How many rooms/adults/children are you including in your search?

What are your needs for this stay... do you need to be in this specific zone OR did you choose this one based upon price? What is your maximum budget per nite for this stay?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We are 3 girls who are willing to pay ~$100/night.  We have a car but we don't want to spend a lot of time in traffic jam.

I don't mind paying for a 3 star hotel but the other girls seem to go for 2.

It would be great if you can provide some recommendations.  Thanks a lot!

If you haven't yet, please start by reading your messages.

2x

The HOTWIRE property above has not yet been reported to the board. The Ramada Los Angeles would be a guess... but i'm not certain.

Are you looking to stay in this immediate zone OR is the goal of this a less expensive alternative to Hollywood/West Hollywood/Beverly Hills?

Let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I think we are bidding because we are trying to minimize our cost.

Do you mean bidding on PRICELINE (and not using HOTWIRE)? If so, keep in mind that PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy, after that it's at the discretion of the hotel, and you could receive a room with only one bed. While you can call the hotel you win and request a room with two beds, the hotel may not be able, or willing, to honor your request. If this is not a risk you're willing to accept, HOTWIRE would be a better option as they allow you to search for up to quad occupancy and ensure sleeping accommodations for everyone you include in your search (although this usually means two beds, the second 'bed' could be a sofabed, rollaway, etc)

When I looked at it again, it says the last order was with Garden Suites Hotel.

Note that the "Last person got ___" info is in reference to the last purchase in this zone at this star rating, not necessarily the specific hotel that is currently offered.

Let us know what you decide and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]