Hotwire Hotel: 4.5* NYC Times Square Westin

merryecho
By merryecho,
in

I really want either the westin or W in times square Oct.8-12. Today there is a times square 4.5 star with restaurant, fitness, hi speed internet, business and spa for $180- about $100 less than I can find anywhere else for these two hotels. What does anyone think the chances are that this is either the Westin or W?

Thank you

Both the Westin and the W have been identified in this link: Hotwire Hotel List for New York (be sure to read ALL posts in the thread, not just the first one)

It appears that the description you gave of rating and ameities matches those of the Westin (double check them using the link above). Of course there can be another hotel with the same exact rating and amenities that we don't yet know about, but i'd say your chances are very good to excellent and it's a risk that only you can decide if it's worth taking.

Just to emphasize that 2 different hotels can have the same star rating and amenities, the Le Parker Meridien has the same amenities and star rating as described, but i don't think you have to worry about that one since i believe that is not located in the Times Square/Theater District zone.

You can also tell that it's not the W because, using the link above, the W has different amenities than those described (the first of which is a 'Boutique' icon).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm thrilled it worked out for you... that's GREAT news!!

As for your upgrade, there's still a chance, as it looks like you're in 'under the wire' according to THIS LINK.

I'm glad you decided to go for it, as you'll now have more money to spend in NYC! :)

Have a great trip, and thanks for your support and reporting your win.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]