Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Pittsburgh (Downtown) Doubletree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Pittsburgh Downtown

rayleen522
By rayleen522,
in

Please help identify this Pittsburgh North Hills area hotel.  I used your HOTWIRE link and found the following:

Check in:  10/4/2014

Check out:  10/5/2014

3 Star, $62 (Reg. $126)

Ameneties:  Free Parking, Free Internet, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self Service Laundry, Golf Nearby

Hotwire Customer Reviews 75% Recommended

Tripadvisor 3 out of 5

Thanks in advance for your help!

If you click on the listing, then click "book now" on the next page, then click "see all amenities", do you see:

Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Laundry, Golf, Tennis, Free Parking, Blind Accessible, Deaf Accessible, Travel Accessible, Room Accessible, Bathroom Accessible, Handicapped Parking, Roll-in Shower

This listing hasn't been ID'd/reported to the board, but my guess is that this may be the La Quinta PIttsburgh North.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

If you let us know what aspects you are looking for from this stay, as well as other parameters (acceptable zone(s), desired budget, star rating, etc) we can try to assist in helping you find something that meets your needs for this trip.

You can also try our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com which shows hotels near almost any location in the world and makes it easy to see how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating OR to stay closer/further from your ideal location.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

After your guess in this zone, I decided against trying my luck in the North Hills.  I ended up trying for downtown after seeing a win from another user travelling on dates close to mine.  I got the 3.5* Doubletree Pittsburgh City Center with Free Internet, Pet friendly, Indoor pool(s), Fitness center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business center, Self-service laundry, Internet access for $89.  I didn't bother to post the win since the other user had and like I said, the dates were almost identical.  Thank you.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]