Hotwire Hotel: Please help ID 2.5* Vanderbilt Univ. - West End - Music Row area

pengmiki
By pengmiki,
in

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? Using this method, below is the amenity set i'm seeing for the 2.5* hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Golf

Room Accessible

... if this is what you're seeing, the Comfort Inn Downtown would be my best guess for this one.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for help, I think that I will wait for better promotion coming. There are still many months to go.......

I would like to have the quite and clean hotel for priority.

My husband went school in  Vandy, so we are kind of familiar  with this area.

If this one is Comfort Inn Downtown, that will be very beer and crazy party hotel.  

Not young anymore.........

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this trip.

You may want to try for a higher rated property which may cost a little more, but may also keep out the 'younger partying crowd' who don't care as much about the quality of the hotel, are more likely to be resistant to the higher pricepoint, and a higher rated property may be less likely to tolerate loud drinking/partying into the nite.

You can also try searching our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com which provides an easy to use interface to evaluate how much more/less it would cost to go up/down in star rating OR to stay closer/further from your ideal location. Also, if you're looking at a higher rated hotel but they are currently beyond your budget, you can use RateDrop to monitor the price for your dates (not just for Hot.wire hotels but also for PRICELINE EXPRESS as well as 'regular named' hotels) and receive an email when the rate drops to your buy point.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know if we can be of further help along the way.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]