Priceline Hotel: 3* Seattle (Downtown - Seattle Center - Space Needle) The Maxwell Hotel

travel2000
By travel2000,
in

Hotwire Deal CAD$147/night

Oct 11 - Oct 14 •  1 room  •   2 adults   •  2 children Hot Rate Hotel

Downtown - Convention Center - Capitol Hill area 90% recommended

Free Internet  Pet friendly  Smoke Free Rooms  Fitness Center  Restaurant(s)  Business Center  Golf Nearby Accessibility•Accessible for the blind

I can't find any 4* hotel has Golf Nearby.

Which hotel will it be?Thanks.

3* PRICELINE EXPRESS. This listing has not yet been ID'd/reported to the board, but I'd guess the Maxwell would be a possibility.

For the Hot.wire listing: If you repeat your search using our Bidding.Helper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I used the link you mentioned and get:

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Pet friendly, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Golf Nearby, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

My budget is C$160/night(include parking) for 3*up. I have a vehicle, so I'll be happy if I could get Maxwell (free parking) through priceline express for C$141. I have two children and will buy Citypass to visit places around space needle area, so I prefer to stay in downtown area.

I have bid a few times for 3*up for C$130 without success. Is Oct11-14 a busy time in Seattle? Should I wait to see if the price will drop?

Thanks for offering help!

Please post to the board in US Dollars so that rates are consistent throughout and not subject to interpretation based upon future currency conversions. Once you win a hotel and use the 'ADD REPLY and REPORT WIN' button on the lower right corner of the board you can choose whatever currency you used to report your win and our backend systems will automatically convert to US Dollars based upon the current exchange rate.

Since you now mention traveling with kids, note that PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy, after that it's at the discretion of the hotel, and you could receive a room with only one bed. While you can call the hotel you win and request a room with two beds, the hotel may not be able, or willing, to honor your request. If this is not a risk you're willing to accept, HOTWIRE would still be an option as they allow you to search for up to quad occupancy and ensure sleeping accommodations for everyone you include in your search (although this usually means two beds, the second 'bed' could be a sofabed, rollaway, etc)

Are you comfortable bidding on PRICELINE and taking the risk of only one bed in the room?

... I'll be happy if I could get Maxwell (free parking) through priceline express for C$141.

I'm not following 100%... are you currently being offered a hotel for C$141/nite thru PRICELINE EXPRESS that shows Free Parking? If not, where does the C$141/nite come from?

If purchasing a hotel that does not include Free Parking (which would be likely downtown) how much are you subtracting from your budget to account for parking(C$30??) Which zones and star rating have you already bid up to C$130?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]