Priceline Hotel: Annaolis 9/18-9/20

rogerbalz
By rogerbalz,
in

I am curious in your opinion is it better to wait until closer to the date you are traveling to book a hotel in Annapolis or book asap. I am looking at 9/18-9/20 to be in Annapolis and wish to use priceline and bid on a property. I was rejected on a $95 bid for a 3.5 star this morning. But I have been reading of people getting a 3.5-4 star at less than $100. Can you please advise? Thanks I also do not have any problem waiting until the last minute to get a room. I am very flexible on room type but not on the dates.

I don't know what, but there is apparently something happening in the area over these dates that is driving up hotel demand (and prices) and that is the most likely reason you're having trouble getting an accepted bid... not the amount of time before your trip.

Some 3.5*/4* hotels in these zones:

Loews - Sold-out

Westin- Sold-out

Doubletree - Sold-out

Sheraton - $189/nite

You could take the Sheraton above for $189/nite (there is a refundable rate) to make sure you have a room in the area and continue to try PRICELINE / HOTWIRE in the weeks ahead to see if rates soften at all or if there is inventory released... or would you prefer to go down in star rating and/or increase your budget at this point in time to continue bidding now?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]