Priceline Hotel: 3.5* DC (Crystal City) Marriott Crystal Gateway

leigha
By leigha,
in

Please follow-up your previous Hotwire Washington DC thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip, then click each of these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links and reply to this thread, we'll have a look at your post above.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... and your searches too!

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above? This is what i'm currently seeing for the 4* hotel in this zone when searching for your dates:

Pet Friendly

Indoor Pool

Smoke Free

Fitness

Pool

Restaurant

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Blind Accessible

Deaf Accessible

Room Accessible

Bathroom Accessible

Roll-in Shower

... if this is what you're seeing, my best guess for this one would be the Westin Arlington Gateway.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

north georgetown - foggy bottom 3.5*

$112

85% thumbs up

free internet

pet friendly

boutique

fitness

restaurant

business center

laundry

internet access

blind access

deaf access

accessible path of travel

in room access

wheelchair access.

bathroom access.

handicap parking

roll-in shower

Please keep all posts in the same thread since posts are for the same stay.

I can't get the same hotel to appear on my standard search for 2 adults. How many rooms/adults/children did you search for? Can you please run a new search and confirm that you still can see this hotel on your search.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

• 2 months later...

Congratulations on your success... looks like a great deal relative to a conventionally booked room for these dates.

Hope you're pleased with the outcome and this works well for your needs this trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]