Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Disneyland - Anaheim Convention Center - Garden Grove) Marriott Anaheim Suites

Chuck W.
By Chuck W.,
in

We are taking grand kids to Disneyland on separate days.  The first trip on 8/26/2014 and the second on 9/25/2014.  I bought the first hotel room for the August stay yesterday through BetterBidding/Priceline bidding; $75 for one night at the Wyndham.

This morning I went back on Priceline via BetterBidding for the September stay and started out at $55 and increased my bids by $5.  I got the Marriott Suites for $75.  With fees & the $5 travel insurance it came out to $98.23.  We stayed at the Marriott Suites in February and liked it. 

As usual I used BetterBidding's site for the PRICELINE links to start my purchase and searches.

This a great place!  Thanks!

• 1 month later...

This was our second stay at the Marriott Suites after winning both stays on Price.line by bidding through the BetterBidding link.  This one was $75 and the one in February was $52.  This is a great hotel.  Nice rooms, great staff and great for Disneyland. They charge $5 for adults and $2 for kids per days for a shuttle ride to Disneyland; $14.00 for a family of four. The Wyndham Inn next door adds on a $14 fee for the internet, pool and shuttle.  I recommend using the shuttle if visiting Disneyland.  Parking at Disneyland is $17 and it takes a lot longer to drive, park, walk and take their shuttle than it does using the hotels shuttle.

One note that applies for anyone using Priceline or any other third party booking a room.  When we arrived the desk clerk had no record of our reservation.  None.  After reviewing the paperwork that I printed out from my Priceline win she made it work and got us a room.  Without the print out it would have been a lot more effort.

Thanks again BetterBidding.

Glad to hear you had another enjoyable stay at this property and that the 'missing reservation' was easily rectified. Always a good idea to print booking confirmations before your leave home as it does make resolving any issues a whole lot easier.

Thanks for the follow-up! :)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]