Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Orange County (Disneyland - Anaheim Convention Center - Garden Grove) Wyndham Anaheim Garden Grove

Chuck W.
By Chuck W.,
in

I was looking for a room by Disneyland for one night.  I started out at $55 and increased my bids by $5.  I got it at $75.  With fees & the $5 travel insurance it came out to $98.14.  If I had bought it through Wyndeim's site it would have been $178.67.  I'll take a $80.53 savings at a nice hotel any day. 

As usual I used BetterBidding's site  for the PRICELINE links to start  my purchase and searches.

Is this a great place or what!!  I will be back!

Congrats on your success. 

Awesome deal for this Wyndham property and glad you are pleased with the result! Thanks so much for your compliments on Betterbidding, they are greatly appreciated and we look forward to helping with your next stay. :)

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

• 2 weeks later...

Our stay at the Wyndham was perfect.  They upgraded us to a nice room without a problem.  The hotel staff was great and the room was clean and quiet.  We utilized the shuttle service to Disneyland and highly recommend it.  It runs every 30 minutes and drops you off very close to the entrance of Disneyland.  I read several reviews where there were complaints over parking.  I have to disagree.  There is a ton of parking behind the hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]