Hotwire Hotel: 3* Raleigh - Durham (Cary - Apex - Raleigh SW) Holiday Inn Express SW-NC State

LPines
By LPines,
in

Used betterbidding's HOTWIRE link, put in Cary-Apex Area, and this property was listed on top of the list at $44/night, and with 95% positive ratings with 19 reviews. The reviews were mostly generic, not very helpful, but was encouraged that it received consistently high marks for cleanliness, friendly staff, and very decent free breakfast. Great for morning airport dash. However, I'm a bit confused because the Hotwire listing and my confirm states that there is Free Breakfast, but the TripAdvisor reviews show $8 charge for breakfast buffet. Which is it?

Checked this great website for 3* properties in this Zone, and came up with most likely being Wingate (#14/80) and Holiday Inn Express (#6). TripAdvisor rates both properties very well, in top 10, so I went for it. I'm very happy with the result, and am relieved that betterbidding's database was current, since in these less travelled states, compared to N.E. and California, etc., there are less current reviews and results to go by. Relieved that it was spot on this time, as hotwire can be a little cagey in constantly mixing up the Amenity lists.

Hotel Amenities:

Free Parking

Free Breakfast

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Business Center

Self service laundry

Internet access

In-room accessibility

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

I think you're looking at the Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites Raleigh - Cary which charges $8 for breakfast... this is the Holiday Inn Express SW-NC State for which breakfast is free. As well, the hotel you're referencing is #6/22 for hotels in Cary, this one is #13/80, but both have an excellent 4.5/5.0 TA rating.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]