Hotwire Hotel: Help identifying Disney Area 3.5*

alvernon90
By alvernon90,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding and thanks for the report.

As an FYI, this hotel was identified in the second post in this thread: Hotwire Hotel List by City (there is now a line thru it as it has been moved up to the first post since it is now confirmed thru your 'win')

Thanks again for posting, and we hope to see your around the board in the future.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You know, I didn't even see it as identified there, because I didn't realize there was more info below the first post. Lord help me, I'm just not that bright.

I still think it wasn't a bad deal, though, just a few dollars more than the $20.03 deal and it's for a Saturday night. Pretty good deal, and it added confirmation to the list!

I didn't realize there was more info below the first post.

You are neither the first that this has happened to, nor will you be the last. :)

Maybe i'll have to add a comment to advise users to look thru the entire thread, but i'd imagine many don't read the bolded information at the top of the post either.

I'm open to suggestions regarding how best notify users to read the entire thread in the Hotel Lists, if anyone has any.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]