Priceline Hotel: Cayman Islands Hotel Question - Seven Mile Beach

Nosferatu
By Nosferatu,
in

I've been bidding for months with no success (4-star deluxe). Two hotels show up under that category and I went to check today and the "best deal" icon is now next to 3-Star Upscale. I don't know what hotel that could be. Did one of the 4 star hotels drop to a 3 star? If anyone can shed some light on it I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Using our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com search for 10 miles of 'Cayman Islands' and you'll see that the Westin and Marriott are both over $500/nite for your dates... at current prices i think your chances of success at $200/nite or less are very low.

Are committed to these dates and destination OR if there is no deal near the $200 price point what would be your game plan?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Plane tickets are already bought so I'm going with those dates. Got the Ritz Carlton credit card and a Marriott card recently. I'm trying to build up the points needed. Hotel prices are too high but I do understand it's high season. I'll keep trying Priceline and who knows, may get lucky.

You can monitor prices for these dates using our newest site RateDrop... the site will check prices throughout the day and send you an email if/when a 5* hotel (from either PRICELINE EXPRESS, HOTWIRE, or any 'regular retail' listings) drop to a 'buy point' for you.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this trip or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]