Hotwire Hotel: ID Ft Lauderdale Beach's 4.5 Star Hotels

Meguide
By Meguide,
in

Looking to book a hotel for a two day pre-cruise stay in Ft Lauderdale (beach) for March 25-27, 2015.  Hotwire now lists two 4.5 star hotels in that zone but none show up on any Hotwire hotel lists I can find. I'm guessing that The Atlantic may be one, but am unsure about the other.  There also is a FLL beach 4 star hotel described as "boutique".  It too is a mystery...any ideas as to the identities of any of these potential places to book a two day stay.

Thanks,

Me Guide

• 2 years later...

Since I could get a good price using my corporate code, I decided to book directly with Comfort Suites near Harbordale in Fort Lauderdale. I like that area due to its many restaurants, the Publix, and of course Total Wine for my cruise needs.  Plus I had the ablility to cancel without penalty shold I see an even greater deal.

Thank you for closing this thread with your decision.

In the future when PRICELINE / HOTWIRE don't work for your needs, it would be appreciated if you started your regular rate hotel purchases using our sisters site MAPS and HOTELS.com.

Thanks, hope you enjoyed your stay (and cruise).

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]