Hotwire Hotel: 4* Philadelphia (Old City - Penns Landing) Sheraton Society Hill

Schultz64
By Schultz64,
in

Not sure whether you want to know about non-wins, but on Price.line I was unsuccessful bidding from $80 through to $135, for Aug.11 - 14.

I eventually gave up and booked a room through Hot.wire.

Never did receive their offer of a room at a higher price, "If i book right now" either...

Looks like it is a busy time, especially later in the week.

As always, used your links to Price.line and Hot.wire for my research and eventual booking

After bidding unsuccessfully on Price.line (up to $135) I moved over to Hot.wire and booked this 4* hotel with high satisfaction levels.

Very pleased with this win!

amenities:

Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, pet friendly

NOTE: I tried to go back to copy and paste the amenities, but 4* rooms disappeared after I booked my room. I'm pretty sure it said laundry on it, but it doesn't show up on my printout of amenities

also as an FYI, the only amenity that showed on the 'regular' Hotwire site was Business Centre - the other amenities showed up on your BiddingHelper.com - Hotwire Easy View

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]