Priceline Hotel: 3* Fort Lauderdale (Airport FLL) Cambria Suites Ft. Lauderdale, Airport South and Cruise Port

indismay
By indismay,
in

Sorry, I totally forgot to add that: August 31, 2014 for 1 night.

I opened a new window and this 3* hotel in Airport area is now appearing:

Pool

Restaurant

Free Wifi

Free Parking

Airport Shuttle

Business Center

8.0, guest favorite

Rate $62, save 32%

Ideas about this one and the previous one?

Thanks!

For the first offer, the Hyatt Place and Homewood Suites would both be possibilities, but i'll add the Springhill Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport as an option as well.

I'm not seeing the second property on a current search for your dates.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

The Fort Lauderdale 17th Street Embassy Suites address is:

1100 SE 17th Street, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 33316

I'm guessing your question is which Hotwire area?  

If so, it is in the Las Olas - Downtown - Port Everglades area.   It is east of A1A, and on 17th, both of which are within that Hotwire area.

Romelle

What about the id of this one on HOTWIRE?

Hot rate Condo

FLL international airport area

3 stars

$114  $62

90% recommended

Amenities: Free Parking

Free Internet

Suite

Airport Shuttle

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

I could not find anything for 3 stars Condo on the list, sorry if I've overlooked it. TIA!

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOT.WIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our Bidding.Helper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Are you looking for something in particular in terms of hotel?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I think they are looking for something with a shuttle, something nice and something with stores, restaurants close by. I too am looking at the same dates for 1 night precruise.

If you are using HOTWIRE for downtown/Las-Olas,  a favorite 2 star with shuttle is Extended stay america for $60 its less on Price.line. The 4 star is the Renaissance $66 no shuttle but great location, the 3* with Shuttle is Hyatt place for $112 and the 3.5* The Riverside Hotel, no Shuttle for $85.

A taxi to these Locations are just about $15 or so if there is no shuttle. If its one night Extended stay has gotten great reviews and has a shuttle and close to stores and restaurants all walking distant.

I have not really looked at the Airport ones. But I don't know the Condo type one listed,with these ammenities. Unless hotwire re-branded this

■Free Parking■Free Internet■Suite■Airport Shuttle■Fitness Center■Pool(s)■Restaurant(s)■Business Center■Self service laundry■Internet access■In-room accessibility■Accessible bathroom■Handicapped parking■Roll-in shower

Just realize this is the Price.line board. I think they are quoating hotwire and the rates I added are from HOTWIRE.

I believe there are more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Are you looking for something in particular in terms of hotel?

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

When I went to the hotwire easy view tab, these are the amenities that show up (assuming it is the same hotel because on the regular Hotwire tab it is described as hotel condo, but it is not on the easy view tab): Pet friendly, Smoke Free Rooms, Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Tennis Nearby, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

I think they are looking for something with a shuttle, something nice and something with stores, restaurants close by. I too am looking at the same dates for 1 night precruise.

If you are using HOTWIRE for downtown/Las-Olas,  a favorite 2 star with shuttle is Extended stay america for $60 its less on PRICELINE. The 4 star is the Renaissance $66 no shuttle but great location, the 3* with Shuttle is Hyatt place for $112 and the 3.5* The Riverside Hotel, no Shuttle for $85.

A taxi to these Locations are just about $15 or so if there is no shuttle. If its one night Extended stay has gotten great reviews and has a shuttle and close to stores and restaurants all walking distant.

I have not really looked at the Airport ones. But I don't know the Condo type one listed,with these ammenities. Unless hotwire re-branded this

■Free Parking■Free Internet■Suite■Airport Shuttle■Fitness Center■Pool(s)■Restaurant(s)■Business Center■Self service laundry■Internet access■In-room accessibility■Accessible bathroom■Handicapped parking■Roll-in shower

Just realize this is the PRICELINE board. I think they are quoating hotwire and the rates I added are from HOTWIRE.

What he says I am looking for describes it perfectly.

Bosjoe, I did go from discussing priceline to hotwire because in the past this board asked to keep discussion about the same trip on the same thread.

Thank you both for the replies.

Actually, I think these are the amenities to the 3* hotwire hotel I had originally asked about:

Free Parking, Free Internet, Suite, Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

The one in the reply above is for a 4* but on the regular hotwire tab it only gets a 75% approval.

sorry for the confusion

Actually, I think these are the amenities to the 3* hotwire hotel I had originally asked about:

Free Parking, Free Internet, Suite, Airport Shuttle, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

I'm sorry to say that a 3* property with this amenity combo has not yet been reported/ID'd to the board.

It could be Hyatt House with a different amenity set but I'm not sure.

But this is a one night stay and the HOTWIRE breakdown for satisfaction is 4.5/5 so I don't think quality or service would be an issue.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

I ended up booking the Cambria Suites, Ft. Lauderdale, Airport South & Cruise Port using the express hotels.

3* hotel in Fort Lauderdale, airport area

Rated 8.0 out of 10 (or higher)   Guest Favorite
Guaranteed Amenities:
     Free Internet in room
     Outdoor Swimming Pool
     Free Parking
     Restaurant

Airport Shuttle 

Business Center

Fitness Center

Rate $59 for 8/31/14 for 1 night.

Thanks to ThEBob for posting the amenitites in an earlier post.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]