Priceline Hotel: Under-21 Check-In Hotels near Cowboys Stadium?

EliW0894
By EliW0894,
in

Hi,

I'm new to this forum and i'm not 100% sure this is the right place to post this question so let me know if it's wrong, and i'll move it...

I'm looking to book a hotel in Arlington for my friend and I for 8/27/14-8/29/14. we are both under 21. I figure if i can put together a list of hotels in Arlington that do not have a minimum age of 21 to check in, and then use betterbidding.com to attempt to identify the hotels that show up in my hotwire search--well, then I figure, although the risk of booking a 21+ hotel is still there, it's significantly lower. I'm willing to take a little bit of a gamble, which brings me to my question--do you know of any hotels in Arlington that do not require you to be 21 to check in? Thanks so much in advance for your help!

Welcome to Betterbidding.

The only way to go about it is really Hot.wire, as with that service you can click on a listing then scroll all the way down. At the bottom of the detail page, there's the "Know Before You Go" section where it should say "18 or older" or "21 or older" is required. From there, you can try to ID the listing.

If you need help trying to confirm an ID, please provide the star rating, full list of amenities (including all accessible amenities), price (per night/USD, before taxes and fees) and zone.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]