Priceline Hotel: Express Deals Indy 8-2 to 8-3

elle81
By elle81,
in

I'm trying to figure out the first three Express Deals they are offering for a 8-2 to 8-3 stay.  

The first is a 4 star Downtown Indy with indoor/outdoor pool, free internet, restaurant, business center, and fitness center.  

The second is a 3.5 star Indy airport with indoor/outdoor pool, free parking, restaurant, free internet, fitness center, and business center.  

The third is a 3 star Downtown Indy with indoor/outdoor pool, restaurant, free internet, business center, and fitness center.  

I would prefer to stay downtown but would be open to the airport location if it was worth it.  Thanks for any help!

Please click thru each offer and copy/paste the full amenity description provided by PRICELINE... for the Downtown properties i'm seeing more listed for each than what you have included above. As well, when you view the amenities on the 'detail' page a bit more information is provided about some of the amenities (indoor/outdoor pool often clarifies which type, free internet indicates if it's on public spaces or in-room, etc).

Also, please provide the room rate per nite in your posts as it makes it easier for us to find the same property among the offers. What is your maximum budget for this nite?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

4 star Hotel Downtown Indianapolis Area

Free Internet  Indoor Pool  Fitness Center  Restaurant  Business Center

$109/night save 50% or more

Guest rating 8 +

3 star Hotel Downtown Indianapolis Area

Free Internet  Indoor Pool  Fitness Center  Restaurant  Business Center

$85/night save 55% or more

Guest rating 8+

3.5 star Hotel Indianapolis Airport Area

Free Internet  Free Parking  Indoor Pool  Fitness Center  Restaurant  Business Center

$97/night save 30% or more

Guest rating 8+

I don't have any insight into the Downtown properties... the 3* might be the Hilton Garden Inn or the Courtyard, but i'm not certain.

My guess for the 3.5* Airport property would be the Crowne Plaza.

Although no guess for it, i think the best value would be the 4* Downtown property based upon the location (assuming you intended plans will take you downtown).. the airport property is not enough savings for the location and with the 8.0+ user review rating for the 4* PRICELINE EXPRESS downtown property i imagine it will, at the very least, work out fine for one nite.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]