Priceline Hotel: Mexico City

ndusseau
By ndusseau,
in

Please include the full list of accessible amenities in your prior Dallas Hotwire thread (post in that thread, then reply to this thread and we'll continue the discussion for this Mexico City trip)

Additionally, please provide the date/s of travel for this stay and we'll have a look at your trip above.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I'm not seeing this property offered by PRICELINE EXPRESS when searching for the dates above... are those the dates you're using for your search? Are you still seeing this property on your own PRICELINE EXPRESS search?

Are your dates not yet firm OR is your date range flexible that any dates around this time frame will work?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I was looking at "Name Your Own Price" for those dates.

I am a little concerned because some of the 5* Reforma hotels Priceline show in the "List View" are not really 5* hotels (eg Suites Contempo, Suites Giorgo, etc.)

I just checked Priceline Express and there is one 5* Reforma for these dates (9/5-7/14) at US$121

Indoor swimming pool

Restaurant

Airport shuttle

Business Center

Fitness Center

8 out of 10, guest favorite

Dates. We will be there Sept5-7, but would probably stay another night if it is a good deal.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]