Priceline Hotel: 2* Montreal (Airport Dorval) Quality Hotel Dorval Aeroport

merlin666
By merlin666,
in

The best suggestion would be to go for a deal on HOTWIRE or PRICELINE EXPRESS, as you can search for a listing that specifically states shuttle as an amenity. Otherwise, while many hotels by the airport have shuttle, it's not guaranteed that all do, so bidding becomes a risk.

What is the date of your stay and what would be your desired budget per night (as well as desired star rating?)

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 4 weeks later...

What is the date of your stay and what would be your desired budget per night (as well as desired star rating?)

I have started bidding for the downtown and conference areas starting at 4* and going down to 2* but so far no luck for my budget. I would prefer to stay below $70 all in, and the added fees are quite hefty it seems (around $20). I think on my next try I will go for the Airport area and keep fingers crossed I get a place with a shuttle, and then just bus into town for the evening.

Sorry to hear that bids have not yet been accepted. Please keep us updated on what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions. The one issue is that you may get a hotel with shuttle, but it may be purely an airport shuttle.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

I have started bidding for the downtown and conference areas starting at 4* and going down to 2* but so far no luck for my budget. I would prefer to stay below $70 all in, and the added fees are quite hefty it seems (around $20). I think on my next try I will go for the Airport area and keep fingers crossed I get a place with a shuttle, and then just bus into town for the evening.

There's a 2* with shuttle in the airport zone on HOTWIRE for $61 for the date in question - a little over your desired budget after taxes/fees, but shuttle plus breakfast and is actually 85% recommended.

Please keep us updated with what you decide and if you have additional questions.

PRICELINE EXPRESS has a 2* hotel in the Dorval Airport Area (YUL) zone for $54/nite, which comes to $71 all-in:

Free Internet in room

Outdoor Pool

Restaurant

Airport Shuttle

Business Center

Fitness Center

Does this work for your needs/budget?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

While searching for two people on 9/19, I'm seeing a 2* in the Airport YUL area w/Shuttle, Complimentary Breakfast, Free Internet, Hi-Speed Internet, Business, Free Parking, Pet Friendly. $60. Would likely be the Comfort Inn Airport.

If you do not seeing the above, are you searching for more than 2 people?

Thank you for keeping us updated on what you decide and let us know if you have additional questions.

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]