Priceline Hotel: Express Deal - 4 Star Hotel in Waikiki Beach Area for $183/night

mmx3d
By mmx3d,
in

I need help identifying which hotel this might be.  It is a 4* hotel in the Waikiki Beach area.

1 -

DATE:  Oct 22 - Oct 26

4 * Waikiki Beach area -  $177

85% recommended

FULL AMENITIES: Near Beach, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Golf Nearby, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Wheelchair accessible, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

2 -

DATE:  Oct 22 - Oct 26

4 * Waikiki Beach area -  $182

85% recommended

FULL AMENITIES: Free Internet, Boutique Hotel, Near Beach, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

Thanks

I need help identifying the hotel for the following listing:

PRICELINE EXPRESS Deal: 10/22-10/26

4 Star Hotel in Waikiki Beach Area for $183/night

Guest Rating: 7.0

Outdoor Swimming Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

Fitness Center

Choose Bed:

$183 per night Standard - 1 Bed Requested. 

$195 per night Deluxe

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I don't have a guess for the first HOTWIRE property, but for the second property my guess would be the Waikiki Parc... this property would also be my guess for the PRICELINE EXPRESS property that is offered.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide to do for this stay or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]