Priceline Hotel: 4* New York City (Midtown East) Intercontinental The Barclay

human561
By human561,
in

Human561, glad I could be of some assistance. Do me a favor and let me know what kind of room you get so I know what to expect a few days later.

Do keep what room is assigned in perspective as room assignments are going to likely vary from person to person, given that PRICELINE rooms are often "run of the house" reservations and inventory may vary greatly from day-to-day. If you have basic requests (such as high floor/low floor, etc), I would call or write the hotel in advance.

Thank you for using the board's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links to start your purchases and searches.

• 3 weeks later...

Human561, glad I could be of some assistance. Do me a favor and let me know what kind of room you get so I know what to expect a few days later.

Hi joninvb, I checked in the Barclay yesterday, they ran out of double-bed rooms last night so I got king bed room. I asked for a high floor room and got 9th floor, not bad, they didn't treat Priceline customers differently. The minibar is not available these days, as well as the in-room dining, but they gave everyone free wifi code to keep customers happy. It's overall a very nice hotel with excellent services. Enjoy your stay!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]