Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Des Moines (West Des Moines) Sheraton West Des Moines Hotel

netpog
By netpog,
in

Many rebid zones, so I went up in $5 steps. At $75 I was invited to rebid at $96, so I knew that I was getting close.  

The PRICELINE EXPRESS price is $91 for that hotel (there are few high-end hotels in West Des Moines).  The Hot.wire blind price was $94.

Also interesting:  At one point, I closed the window (it was the BiddingHelper.com) and then re-entered PL (using the widget at the top of each betterbidding page) and I was allowed to bid for West Des Moines zone, and ONLY that zone, for the second time today.  I was logged into PL both times.

Last time I did this, I won the same hotel at $70 (sorry if I forgot to post!  it was early March).  I wonder if I paid more because it's the last minute?

ETA:  I just checked out the "Priceline Maps" tab, at the top of every page here, for the first time.  That feature is BRILLIANT!  Thanks for it.

Congrats on your success. :)

Solid win for this Sheraton property! Glad you are looking forward to your stay.

Sharing the prior $70 win as a separate thread would be greatly appreciated as the information does still help others.

Thank you for sharing your win and using the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]