Hotwire Hotel: 3* Atlanta (Perimeter) Comfort Suites Perimeter Center

mpeduardo
By mpeduardo,
in

I never been in Atlanta and i will come from Chalotte, and u helped in all cities i will pass so its time to choose a good place to stay in Atlanta, i saw this in hotwire:

3*+ ->  $52

Amenities

Free Parking
    Free Breakfast
    Free Internet
    Smoke Free Rooms
    Fitness Center
    Pool(s)
    Business Center

Accessibility

Accessible for the blind

Is it a good place to stay? What hotel is?

Any other idea to a good place to stay that have free internet and free parking?

What zone within Atlanta is this property located in?

Also, I believe there are likely more amenities then what you have posted above as HOTWIRE has a new interface that does not show the complete set of amenities unless you click thru a few extra links.

If you repeat your search using our BiddingHelper.com tool... use the HOTWIRE EASY VIEW tab and then click the GREEN BUTTON next to this listing, do you see more amenities then what you have listed above?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

$51 - 3* - Perimeter

FULL AMENITIES: Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Free Internet, Smoke Free Rooms, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Business Center, Internet access, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

Is it a good place to stay?

I want to visit some places in atlanta and go to North Georgia Premium Outlet

Is it a good Hotel? do you have better idea for price like this?

A good source of hotel reviews is www.tripadvisor.com.  

I've found that US hotel star rating is a little different from Europe hotel rating.  It seems a 3* in the US might be about a 3.5* in Europe.  I don't know about the difference between the US and Brazil.

At the very end of this site is an area called Hotel Reviews.  It is organized by US state, so you'd start by clicking on the very first post (Hotel Reviews by Letter), and then select "G" for Georgia.  While there isn't a review there for the Comfort Suites, I thought you might want to check this area for other hotels you consider.  

Romelle

I want to visit some places in atlanta and go to North Georgia Premium Outlet

The responses on the board are tailored to your specific trip, so it's helpful if you're as specific as possible... what else do you intend to do this trip, as Perimeter is still a good 45 minutes from the outlets above.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry to not be so specific its coz i dont know this cities i will be on vacation and i will make a roadtrip Washington DC to MIA so i picked 2 cities in the way to stop, charlotte and atlanta, my plans is to stay 2 days in both 1 day to see the city and 1 day for shopping in outlets, my worries are about security, cleaness, but i will search a little more about atlanta,ty anyway u r helping me a lot.

My personal favorite for touring in Atlanta is 

touring Coca-cola.

If you search for "top ten attractions in Atlanta" you will get a number of lists, and I am sure you will find some good things to do on them.

I liked this list.

Romelle

PS - If you aren't familiar with the process, if you click on the above two blue-colored underlined texts, you will be taken to the relevant web site.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]