Priceline Hotel: 2* Los Angeles - San Gabriel Valley (Commerce - Bell Gardens) Econo Lodge Pico Rivera

pricelinecheats
By pricelinecheats,
in

Chose: commerce at Los Angeles - San Gabriel Valley, 2tar level--- which hotel

click "which hotel", the Econo Lodge is not in 2star list.

Also when I added the 2star level to rebid, the reference price next to the bid price frame showed the normal 2star price, definitely not the 1star price.

I was too shocked when I got this hotel, finally I found it actually was in the 1star level list.

Contacted priceline right away, the agent on the phone still wanted to fool me.

Priceline cheats!!!!

I made the screen-copy as proves for my credit card dispute. I am so mad!!! This cheat is non-forgivable because the hotel reviews are so horrible, I would not let my two little kids stay there for 3 days.

Mostly, for me, I always think priceline is good for high level hotels bidding. This time, why I finally add 2star to enlarge the bid range, that is because those hotels in 2star are pretty good based on the list Priceline provides for this commerce area in Los Angeles - San Gabriel Valley.

I told the agent, there is one and only Econo Lodge in this specific area, "which hotel" list means just this chosen area.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Sorry to hear you're disappointed with the result of your recent purchase.

This isn't a case of PRICELINE thinking you selected 1 star, priceline does in fact rate this property 2 stars, as indicated HERE. While every travel company rates hotels based upon their own criteria, the 2* rating doesn't seem out of line given that Expedia, Hotels.com, and orbitz all rate this property 2 stars as well.

Can you please add a reply to this thread with the dates of your stay and your winning bid price so we can add this information to the topic title and enable this purchase to appear in the Priceline Maps and Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]