Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Harrisburg - York (Harrisburg) Country Inn and Suites Harrisburg

DarwinX
By DarwinX,
in

I'm trying to book 2 days near Hershy PA, and I've seen a 2.5 star on Priceline.Express; the hotel list doesn't have a 2.5 in that area.

Is there any way to narrow down the hotel list?

Amenities:

- Pool

- Fitness Centre

- Free Parking

- Free Internet

- Free Breakfast

Failing that, anyone got tips for Hershey alone?

Budget is ~$80/room

Thanks!

My guess for this one would be the Best Western Plus New Cumberland Inn and Suites (and the Wingate By Wyndham Mechanicsburg and Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Harrisburg West possibilities as well, but less likely than the Best Western, imo)

Does this work for your plans are do you want to tyr bidding on PRICELINE? If the latter, which zones are acceptable and your desired star rating?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Should I attempt a bid on PRICELINE for this area?

Depends what is important to you... if you're looking for the lowest price then bidding may be your best bet, but if you want certain amenities (like Free Breakfast and/or Free Internet, a Pool, etc) then it would be better to choose a PRICELINE EXPRESS offer that lists these amenities.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

It could be the same hotel... but i'm currently seeing the same amenities and priced at $69/nite.

You should double check the dates and zone on the landing page, but HERE is a link to it showing at $69/nite:

Free Breakfast

Free Internet in room

Indoor Pool

Free Parking

Fitness Center

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay or how we can be of further help.

Sorry... i diidn't realize that the second property you mentioned was in a different zone, but the 2.5* hotel i'm currently seeing in Harrisburg has a different set of amenities:

Free Breakfast

Free Internet in room

Indoor Pool

Free Parking

Business Center (this one not included in the original hotel above)

Fitness Center

This amenities are very common for a hotel at this star level in this zone and the Hampton Inn Harrisburg-East, Country Inn and Suites Harrisburg, Fairfield Inn and Suites Harrisburg Hershey, and the Hampton Inn and Suites Harrisburg/North would all be among the possible candidates.

Let us know whatever you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you received one of the hotels guessed and that you're pleased with the hotel and deal you received.

Thank you forusing the PRICELINE links on the board to begin your bidding and sharing your win, helping us add this property to the Priceline Hotel List for this area.

Enjoy your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]