Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Houston (Atascocita) Best Western Plus Atascocita Inn and Suites

rajuncat
By rajuncat,
in

I booked this a couple of weeks ago and at that time two hotels, both 2 1/2 stars, were listed in this zone. This one allowed a bed choice with 2 queens and a sofabed so I booked it. We have stayed here before and it is a nice hotel in an area with few options. The price has gone down since I booked and the other hotel has dropped from the offering list (my guess is the new Holiday Inn Express). We are months away so I probably could have waited a few months but needed something definitive for a Christmas gathering.

Total price for 2 nights, with taxes and fees $198.20

Used the PRICELINE link on this website.

Congrats on your success. :)

Solid deal for this property and hope you are looking forward to your stay.

Thank you for letting us know about this new Price.line property so that we can update the site's Priceline Hotel List.

Can you confirm the amenities that were showing with this listing before purchase? Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your win and please use the site's PRICELINE or HOTWIRE links to start your purchases and searches.

Enjoy your stay.

I believe this hotel listed pool, restaurant, fitness center, parking, internet, breakfast, business center and bed choice.  Bed choice gave me the suite option and multiple beds.

The option I did not select had pool, fitness center, parking, internet and breakfast and at the time was a few dollars more. Just went with the bed choice option.

Thanks for keeping up this site!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]