Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Harrisburg - York (Carlisle West) Country Inn and Suites Carlisle

weru234
By weru234,
in

Quick one night getaway to the Hershey area

Most motels were running upwards of 70 to 100 dollars as it's Fourth of July weekend

Even basic 2.5 star hotels are charging upwards of of $150, as it's a peak weakend. 

This hotel isn't on the Carlisle East list.

Bid 53 for 3.5 star Carlisle east - rejected

Added Hershey and bid 63 - rejected

Added Harrisburg and bid 68 - accepted

I believe I got a pretty good deal for the property 

Started and finished purchase with BIDDINGHELPER

• 2 weeks later...

Follow up -

Room was great, but the lobby is indeed very small compared to other Country Inns I've stayed it. Be aware that the air conditioner will clam up linens on hot and humid days, as my linens were a bit moist.

The hot breakfast featured an assortment of bagels, cereals, and hot items. Hot items there for July 5 were eggs, bagel sandwiches, potatoes, and waffles. I was a bit diappointed that no meats were available and that most of the selections were low-end carb fillers. As it was a holiday weekend, I was expecting at least bacon, sausage, or ham. Others in my seating area were also disappointed with the breakfast, commenting on the lack of any meat and the quality of the oatmeal available.

Would give this stay a 4/5, as Mandy (front desk) was very helpful upon check-in and answered the questions I did have regarding the area and Hershey Park.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]