Priceline Hotel: 3* Chicago Suburbs (Schaumburg) Hyatt Woodfield

saf2002
By saf2002,
in

I am staying here the day after Thanksgiving. I initially bid on a 2.5 star hotel but was automatically upgraded to the 3 star hyatt, which advertises rooms for $119 a night. This will allow me and my daughter to shop at the large Woodfield Mall and return across the street to the hotel when we need a break.

This was my first bid. I can only guess there aren't too many people staying at hotels the day after thanksgiving. I also think this one tends to cater to business customers. I have been there for a conference during the day, and it is nice, although I've never been in one of the rooms.

I'll let you know how the stay goes.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

This is a little higher than this property usually goes for... feel free to ask for help before bidding for your next hotel and we'll try to suggest a strategy to make sure you pay as close to cost as possible.

.... still enough money saved to spend at the mall! :)

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the reply and all the assistance you give. :)

I tried to use a strategy I read somewhere on here about basic percentages, although I know that always isn't exact. I also didn't see any posting for this site on the board. Next time I'll ask for recommendations. I did try to use the zone strategy, but it would not have worked for the area because they all off the same stars.

Still, I'm happy.

I appreciate the encouragement and love the board!

Thanks again, and I'm sure my teenage daughter will find some way to spend that money.

Stan

Had a good stay.

The hotel was clean and pleasant. The staff friendly and helpful. Didn't use any of the facilities because too busy out shopping.

That being said, I would prefer to stay at hotels such as Fairfield, which has a great free continental breakfast and the internet is free. The room still is nice. The Courtyard may have the same set up, but I'm not sure.

Thanks again for the help. I'll be in Wichita in February and definitely will use your sponsor.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]