Priceline Hotel: 3* Boston (Cambridge-Brookline) Doubletree Suites

steve16823
By steve16823,
in

I didn't see any 3* on the lists. Anybody? Restaurant, Pool, Fitness Center, High-speed internet, and Business Center.

I'm thinking the Marriott or Radisson, but that's just a guess.

I'm also trying to ensure each room (i'm renting 4) has two beds. I was going to use quad occupancy but the price is slightly cheaper using triple. But i'm thinking "triple occupancy" meaning a total of 12 people in 4 rooms will get me a mixture of singles and doubles -- not all doubles like I want.

The above is a match for the Radisson so that would be our best guess.

I agree with your assessment of quad occupancy if you really want to ensure you get what you want... but i don't know the cost difference so you'll have to weigh the costs vs. the risk.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

I got a total of 5 rooms on two seperate bids (4 + 1) at this price. Two interesting things about this deal:

1. I had bids rejected at 2.5* and $75 dollars in early October. However about a week or two later (Oct 12) I bid again at $75 and it was accepted at the Doubletree Suites.
  2. I do not believe the Doubltree Suites is listed in the current database here at betterbidding.com -- it was a nice hotel.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]