Hotwire Hotel: 4* Atlanta (Midtown) Renaissance Atlanta Midtown

RNJ
By RNJ,
in

Hello.  I was wondering if I could use your expertise in identifying a 4* Hotel in Midtown Atlanta on HOTWIRE.  The dates of travel are check in on 10/10/2014 and out on 10/13/2014 at the rate of $99/night (Reg Rate showing at $184).  It has a 90% recommendation from HOTWIRE customers and a 4 out of 5.0 on trip advisor.  The amenities are as follows:

Free Internet

Pet friendly

Fitness Center

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

Please let me know what you best guest are.  I am hoping to be very close to Piedmont Park.

Thank you for your help and as always I will use the links above when I ready to make my purchase.

RNJ

I can't get the same 4* hotel to appear on my standard search for 2 adults. How many rooms/adults/children did you search for? Can you please run a new search and confirm that you still can see this hotel on your search.

Please use the PRICELINE and hot.wire links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

I think i'm seeing this property...

If you repeat your search using the EASY VIEW TAB at our BiddingHelper.com tool, do you then also see Internet Access listed for this property? (in addition to the Free Internet amenity already listed):

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Fitness

Restaurant

Business

Hi-Speed Internet

... if this is what you're seeing, i'm not certain, but the Renaissance Atlanta Midtown would be my best guess for this one.

Thanks for using the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I tried using the same tool you recommended.  I am seeing the same as you, but now the price is $106 per night.  I am not certain that it is the Renaissance, as I was recently there and they do charge $14.95 per night for internet.  I did a search on Trip Advisor with the parameters from my original find and I'm thinking it may be Twelve Atlantic Station, however, I am not sure.

... I was recently there and they do charge $14.95 per night for internet.

I believe the Renaissance offers free internet in the lobby which is enough for them to show the 'Free Internet' amenity.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...

Thank you for closing this thread with your results for this trip, helping us confirm the new amenity set for this property in the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please remember to follow-up your threads with your results/decisions as you receive them so that the information can best help others in a timely manner.

Please remember to return to BetterBidding and use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases... or thru our sister site MAPSandHOTELS.com for your regular rate purchases.

Hope you enjoyed your stay.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]