Hotwire Hotel: 4* Seattle (Downtown - Pike Place) Westin

pycko
By pycko,
in

Glad to have found this forum. I'm going to Seattle in 3 days and I'm looking at a 4*, Downtown-Pike Place between the november 23-29. The hotel has a restaurant icon and fitness center icon and it's $117/night.

Any advice of what hotel it might be? When I checked the packages incl car the only 4* is the Grand Hyatt, all the others is Boutique hotels if that can be any help?

Welcome to BetterBidding... we're glad you found us too! :)

If you look in our HOTWIRE HOTEL LIST for this area you'll see that this matches both the Grand Hyatt as well as the Hilton... so either one of those would be our best guess.

Let us know how it goes and/or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Sorry this didn't go as expected.

I have personally stayed at this property and enjoyed my stay, so hopefully it willl be better than you are anticipating.

You can see my review in the HOTEL REVIEW section, as well as the view from our room at our sister site RealHotelPhotos.com

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]