Internet access

Accessible for the blind

Accessible for the deaf

Accessible path of travel

In-room accessibility

Accessible bathroom

Handicapped parking

Roll-in shower

On a related note, will searching 2 rooms/6 people guarantee a room with two queen beds?

As always I'll continue using your Hot.wire and PRICELINE links to search. Thanks in advance for your help!

On a related note, will searching 2 rooms/6 people guarantee a room with two queen beds?

No, not necessarily two queen beds...

HOTWIRE guarantees sleeping accommodations for everyone that you include in your search so there are two issues with the above:

1) 2rooms/6adults could get you one room that is for quad occupancy (two beds) and one room for double occupancy (one bed)

2) while searching for more than quad occupancy will provide you separate sleeping accommodations, the second 'bed' could be a rollaway brought into the roomm, a pullout sofabed, etc.

Would the possibility of a pullout sofabed/rollaway work for your needs this trip? How many actual adults/children will be traveling... are you searching for more than this in order to ensure separate beds?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You have a few options...

PRICELINE EXPRESS has a 3.5* hotel in the Disneyland - Anaheim Convention Center - Garden Grove zone for $110 with Bed Choice showing, and one of the choices is King Suite - 2 Beds Requested (emphasis added by me). The risk here is that PRICELINE lists requested (i think they do this for all room choices by default just in case the hotel should overbook, mistakenly run out of rooms for the type booked, etc)... so while all should go fine, technically the room is still booked for double occupancy (as all PRICELINE rooms, regardless of bidding, retail, or express are for double occupancy). So if something should happen to go wrong, your argument is that you booked a room with two beds in each. HOWEVER, as i'm typing this i realize it could be argued by the hotel that the 2nd bed is a sofabed, as i'm guessing this may be the Anaheim Marriott Suites which does charge more for their suite with 2 doubles vs. their suite with 1 King (you if assigned a room with a king bed plus sofabed you could try asking the hotel for an upgrade, which if they wanted to charge you for, i would be willing to pay $10/nite per room since this is the rate difference between the two rate classes on their own website... but no guarantees the hotel would be willing, or able, to offer such an upgrade)

There is a 2* thru PRICELINE EXPRESS for $62/nite which shows '2 Queen Beds' and this would be a bit safer than the hotel above since it specifically lists the type of the two beds, but not sure just how low of a star rating you're willing to go.

You can search PRICELINE EXPRESS for other hotel offers that show a 'Bed Choice' option, and hopefully list '2 Doubles (Queens, Kings)' etc, but not sure if other nearby zones would work for your needs this trip.

On the otherhand booking HOTWIRE for 2rooms/4adults/4children is for quad occupancy for each room (even though you'll only be two per room) which should ensure separate bedding for each person, but no way to ensure two 'actual' beds, and the hotel would be honoring their site of the agreement if they supplied a room with one bed and a pullout sofabed, rollaway, etc.

So i think that sums up your risk on each side of the service, let us know your thoughts and how you'd like to proceed and we'll take it from there.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]