Germany Frankfurt Le Meridien Park Hotel East

Chris26WI
By Chris26WI,
in

Well, this seems to be a similar case as the Renaissance Kuala Lumpur... it makes a large difference if you get an old room or one of the renovated, larger ones. I got a standard room apparently - and probably a single room (I didn't check back at the front desk, it was only for one night... and I was travelling alone) - which looked not very nice... 80s design and not very large. Just more like an average 3-star hotel room in Germany - though the Le Meridien Parkhotel is listed as a 5 star in Frankfurt hotel lists (Priceline 4 star). On their website, you'll find only photos of the new "art & tech" rooms which are apparently a lot larger, with plasma TV etc. - or photos of the "traditional" rooms in the old wing (also renovated, but in classic style). My room was in the first floor of the "new building" and according to the floormap all of the rooms there were of the same size, so maybe indeed really only single rooms on that floor (they say in their booking site that standard single rooms are 19sqm while standard double rooms are 29sqm - so that's why I assume I got a single room only). They have a small TV, minibar, trouser press, air condition in the room, so ok, but nothing special. The furniture looked a little bit worn out and there was only one chair. The view was towards the parking courtyard, but well, at least it was quiet there.

Check-In was very friendly and fast, no complain about that. Breakfast buffet costs 20 Euro but I didn't take it. The location of the hotel is ok, not far from central station but on a quite quiet square (Wiesenh

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]