Priceline Hotel: 4* Seattle Downtown 7/2

mdb0
By mdb0,
in

Hi and thank you all for your great website and community. I am interested in booking a room in Downtown Seattle (there are 3 zones 4, 5 and 6 that would all work for me), and I am wondering the strategy to take.

There is one express deal in the Downtown - Financial District - Pioneer Square - Stadiums zone, with Restaurant, Fitness Center, Free Internet and Business center advertised for 157. Do you have any idea which hotel this might be??

In picking all 3 zones above, plus extra bidding zones, I have gone all the way up to $141 and been denied.

Any suggestions in selecting a winner?

Thank you again, and I appreciate any insight you may offer? I will be happy to bid through your link going forward if you don't suggest I take the express deal.

On a separate note, Hotwire has a 5* for 168, which appears to be Fairmont Olympic. and a highly recommended 4* hotel for 171 in Downtown - Convention Center - Capitol Hill area

Welcome to BetterBidding!

I'm not sure of the 4* PRICELINE EXPRESS property above, but there is THIS 4* Pike Place (double check the dates on the landing page) property at $138/nite which is less than you have already bid. As well, the discount link and code in my signature gives an extra 5% OFF bringing this to $131/nite.

This property only shows Pets Allowed and Restaurant amenities, but it does have an impressive 9.0/10.0 user review rating... my guess for this one would be the Motif Seattle (which until recently was the Red Lion on Fifth Ave, but has been upgraded since changing hands.

Does this work for your needs?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]