Priceline Hotel: 3.5*or higher French Quarter or Downtown New Orleans or Convenction Center

maxspiderx
By maxspiderx,
in

Hello. I'm researching hotel deals for September 20 - September 22 in New Orleans through PRICELINE EXPRESS Deals and I could use some assistance trying to identify which hotel it is. I am trying to based my bidding price on the express deals prices, I read that someone suggested -$10.

To me it looks like either the

Hilton Garden Inn New Orleans Convention Center or Wyndham Riverfront

(Links clicked)

$76

Convention Center and Warehouse - Arts District - Guest Rating: 8.0 - GUEST FAVORITE - 3.5*

Guaranteed Amenities:

- Free Internet in room

- Business Center

- Fitness Center

Thanks for the help

Is it too early to start bidding for my Sept trip?

Welcome to BetterBidding!

If your plans are firm it's not too early to start bidding.

If you intend to first try bidding on PRICELINE for a better price, why don't we start there and suggest a bidding strategy for the three zones you're willing to accept up to $72/nite (the $76 of this PRICELINE EXPRESS offer less the current 5% OFF discount link and code in my signature). If your bids are rejected we can then discuss your options to move forward.

If you'd like us to suggest a bidding strategy for you to follow, let us know if $72 is a good figure to use for a maximum bid and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know your thoughts and we'll take it from there.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]