Priceline Hotel: Need help bidding for 6/25-6/28 in DC

alohaha
By alohaha,
in

My friend and I would like to stay in one hotel room in the Capitol Hill, downtown, whitehouse, Dupont Circle - Woodley Park of Washington DC from June 25 to June 28, 2014
We would be willing to stay in any of four, three and two star levels but of course, prefer the higher ones.
Over the past two days I have had failed bids and rebids up to $85 for these zones.

I really cannot afford to pay more than 85 a night. Do you have any suggestions or strategies to help make this happen? All I want is convenient transportation and low rate.

Thanks!

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Unfortunately at current rates your budget is too low for what you are looking for... you will need to compromise on some aspect of this stay, either increasing your budget OR staying outside 'DC proper' and commuting in via the metro. To get something inline with your current bidding i think you'll likely need to be in the $110-$130 area.

Your thoughts?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Not clear... have you bid including Cyrstal City in your bidding yet or not? If so, what star levels did you choose and how did you bid in each star level? What other zones did you include in the bidding?

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

PRICELINE EXPRESS has a 4* hotel in the Dupont Circle zone for $138/nite but using the discount link and code in my signature drops this to $131/nite, which while i realize $10 more than what you have already bid, it's also a full star rating higher than the $120 bid that you had made at the 3* level.

4* Dupont Cirlce

Pets Allowed

Restaurant

Business Center

Fitness Center

... my guess for this one would be the Dupont Circle Hotel.

Would this work for your plans (if we're correct on the hotel guess it's a very highly rated property)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]