Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Orlando (Universal Orlando Resort Area - Intl Drive North) Comfort Inn and Suites Orlando

catitamatias
By catitamatias,
in

Please, help me to find what hotel is this!

FULL AMENITIES: Free Parking, Free Internet, Pet friendly, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Self service laundry, Internet access, Tennis Nearby, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

80% recommended (4 out of 5.0 on Trip Advisor)

The price was drop from $86 to $39.

What hotel could be?

• 2 weeks later...

Please keep all posts in the same thread since posts are for the same stay.

Priceline Express Deal

A guess would be La Quinta Universal or Comfort Inn & Suites Canada Avenue.

Hotwire offer

I believe there may have been more amenities than you listed in your post. HOTWIRE has a new interface which is not currently showing the complete set of amenities at the usual point of the search process. If you get an error when trying to view the complete set of amenities in the BiddingHelper.com, run your search and use the EASY VIEW TAB first (before using any links in the 'regular' hotwire tab).

This is what I see when replicating your serach,

Free Parking

Complimentary Breakfast

Free Internet

Pet Friendly

Fitness

Pool

Business

Laundry

Hi-Speed Internet

Kitchenette

If this is what you see would my guess be Extended Stay Universal.

Keep us updated on your progress and let us know what you ultimately decide or if we can be of further help.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your purchases and searches.

Yellowdog.

For this PRICELINE EXPRESS property i'm seeing a user review rating of at least 7.0, while the Enclave Suites currently has a 6.9 user review rating... so you should safely be able to avoid this property (unless the property only recently dropped below 7.0 and PRICELINE EXPRESS has not yet updated that side of their site; but should this be the case, i think you would have a 'pretty good' argument since, as shown, the property does in fact not meet the minimum criteria listed)

If you're looking for more comfort/confirmation, since this an extended stay you could see if this same property is offered for the first (or last) nite of your stay and then again for the balance. If so, you could purchase the solo nite in order to 'look behind the curtain'. If you're happy with the results purchase the remaining nites, if not, make alternate plans for the balance of your stay. (and should you run into the hotel received not meeting the minimum 7.0 as shown by PRICELINE EXPRESS, there is a lot money involved)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Ok... I did a search for the first night and for the last night, but the prices are different... they are higher per night, different when I do the search for the 9 days together.

So let's say that I get $47 for the first night (02 Sept.) and then I see the hotel is the one I want.

So, when I get the Priceline email giving me the option to get more nights, do you think the total price will be $47 x 09 nights, or they calculate the price as I tried to do for the 09 nights together?

The prices per night were:

02 Sept - 03 Sept: $47 per night

10 Sept - 11 Sept: $49 per night

02 Sept - 11 Sept: $40 per night

So let's say that I get $47 for the first night (02 Sept.) and then I see the hotel is the one I want.

So, when I get the Priceline email giving me the option to get more nights...

This won't work as the offer to extend your stay is only for the number of nites (or less) of your original purchase... so if you purchase one nite you will only be able to add one additional nite.

Also, to answer your question above anyway, when you try to extend the stay you will receive one of three responses:

1) you have successfully extended the stay (at the same price)

2) additional rooms are available but only at $xx (you then have the option to accept/reject) the higher price

3) no rooms available to extend your stay

The idea i was proposing was to search PRICELINE EXPRESS for:

9/2-9/3 and then (before purchassing) also search

9/3-9/11

--> see if the same hotel appears for both nites

Searching like this i'm seeing what appears to be the same hotel with the following rates:

9/2-9/3 ($47/nite)

9/3-9/11 (441/nite)

So you could purchase the first nite for $47, if you like the hotel then immediately search and purchase the remaining nites for $41/nite. While this will cost you a little more than purchasing all nites from the onset, that's the price for having a bit more knowledge for your second purchase (and $10-$15 is not much and comes to a 'premium' of about $1/day)

The risk with the above is that while the hotels offered for each purchase may look identical, there is always the chance that you receive different hotels. The other risk is that after making your first purchase and liking the hotel, the same hotel is not offered when it comes time to make the second purchase (but searching for both sets of dates beforehand helps minimize this risk)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how you decide to play it and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$10 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: SAVEMORE

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $100+ purchase... expires 05/19/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]