Hotwire Hotel: Please help id 4 star Waikiki Beach Hotwire

alohamom
By alohamom,
in

WOW- Love this new feature "Bidding.Helper"! It helped me find a 4 star Waikiki Beach hotel from August 20-22 at 189/night with the following amenities

FULL AMENITIES: Resort, Beachfront hotel, Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Business Center, Internet access, Golf Nearby, Tennis Nearby, Spa Services, Children's actvities, Accessible for the blind, Accessible for the deaf, Accessible path of travel, In-room accessibility, Accessible bathroom, Handicapped parking, Roll-in shower

I think this is either the Hyatt Waikiki or the Hilton Hawaiian Village, any insight is appreciated

I will be looking at August 9-13 as well but I will post any help requested for that seperately

Thanks in advance

approx 15 mins after I posted this I went through the continue button and it now shows as $210/night

My best guess for this one would be the Hilton Hawaiian Village.

Are you searching for 2adults/0children? If so, make sure to confirm your dates (and the amenities) on the landing page but THIS ONE should be the same property as above, hopefully less in price, and my guess for this one would be the Hilton Hawaiian Village.

(NOTE: the link above will expire in about 30 minutes after it's posted, if you miss it and can't get the same hotel to appear on your own search, let us know and we'll try to re-post a live link again if still available on our end)

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes or how we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

You are awesome! Thanks for the quick reply-not sure if I am going to book this because i can get an AAA rate at Aston Waikiki beach of $186. Not as nice of a hotel for sure, but the Hilton Hawaiian Village is on opposite end of where I want to be. I will report what I decide to do-thanks again!

Well, I always check the website (just in case) and the Hilton Hawaiian Village has construction happening in 2 towers so they have a construction special rate of 167 on the website (plus 30 resort fee and tax) so I will probably pass of this because as much as I like a bargain I also really like to sleep! Thank you once again for the speedy identification!

You may be able to get a different hotel to show up by adjusting the occupancy (adding one or two children to the reservation)... or find something in the location you want by using our sister site MAPS and HOTELS.com.

Please use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this trip or if we can be of help with a different HOTWIRE offer.

Good luck!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]