Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Winnipeg Radisson Hotel Winnipeg

Sota327
By Sota327,
in

I booked this today.  PRICELINE EXPRESS had what I thought was Radisson for $65, so I've been trying the last few days to get it for less. Today I started at $54 and it countered at $62.  Because I was unsuccessful @ $55 last night, I added the south zone as free rebid and bid $56 and won it.  Seems to be a good deal for a downtown hote. We will have to pay for parking, but we knew that before bidding and figured in to the budget because we wanted to be downtown (despite what appeared to be some nicer hotels and/or better deals out by the airport -- those terms are relative, because by the airport most hotels had free parking, free breakfast, etc even though they were lower * rated).  And, there is no longer a separate airport zone on PL, there are only two Winnipeg zones, Winnipeg and Winnipeg south.  I limited my bidding to 3.5* hotels because I was pretty confident there were no 3.5* hotels by the airport.

Details:

Offer Price: avg. per room, per night US$ 56.00
Rooms:  1
Nights:  2      + Add nights for the same rate!
Room Subtotal: US$ 112.00
Taxes & Fees: US$ 28.82
Total Charged to Card:  US$ 140.82

Used Priceline links to search and bid.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]