Priceline Hotel: 4* San Diego (Gaslamp Quarter - Convention Center) San Diego Marriott Marquis And Marina

shalenie
By shalenie,
in

Hi all!

I just won the San Diego Marriott Marquis And Marina on PRICELINE for Saturday night 6/7/14-6/8/14.  Started at $75, $80 and then it offered that if I up my bid by $20 I can re-bid immidately, however I started over.  Stopped at $90 and won.  I did win a bid on Sunday but also included the Downtown-Harbor (in combo with the gaslamp area) and for $90 won the Sheraton (right by the airport with nothing around).  I contacted priceline and they offered to refund me 50% of my original booking if I rebooked with priceline (within a year).

Still a huge WIN paying a grand total (w/refund of Sheraton) of $164, considering the Marriott is going for $229 right now.  Excited to stay here -- won a Priceline bid last year for the Manchester Grand Hyatt and we had a blast.  

Good luck to all of you bidding! Cheers.

Congratulations on your success!

Glad to see you're pleased with the result and looking forward to your trip.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board.

Please use the previously requested PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin your future travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

PS- please follow-up your previous Las Vegas thread with whatever you ended up doing for that trip. Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]